Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project planning...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
1 of 3

If you plan to this level, then estimates will be more accurate, and the project will progress with fewer problems.  Save some money and spend the time in elaborating your vision into a detailed scope.

There are lots of other examples but these are usually a good place to start on a development project.  Sometimes database normalization is necessary.  Sometimes query documentation is necessary.  

I know it's difficult when you are new and aren't even sure what you need to do to get started.  Not all projects need this level of scope but from my experience, most clients are organized with what I would call a Wish List.  A bulleted list of abstract, ill-defined, chunks of the project.  

Take some advice from The Lean Startup!

application.png

application2.png

I could give more examples but I don't want to cross any lines.  These images are very generic and aren't really specific to any business.  

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

Daniel, is the second image detail for the screens? It's hard to see. Is that an app or is that your own creation? 

Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
3 of 3

"Daniel, is the second image detail for the screens? It's hard to see. Is that an app or is that your own creation?"

Yeah.  I don't know why it's so small when I uploaded it.  It's just the mockups for two different pages in a forum with videos.  Could be used for lots of different types of apps.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS