🐈
» Forums » Clients » Question with hiring for a Social Media Marke...
Page options
e871c9d0
Community Member

Question with hiring for a Social Media Marketing Agency

Hello,

So as the title says, I want to hire freelancers at some point in the near future for my social media marketing agency. One of the biggest questions that I have is, is it possible/reasonable to hire, lets say, a social media manager to manage a business's social media for a month, or 2, or 3. 

My goal, as a SMMA is to keep clients (for the agency) generally longer term, preferably 3 months to a year. I  want to speak with the business, say "I think we can focus on these areas" then deliver the information to a social media manager and have them do their job for a month or more. 

So, is this possible to fulfill with a contract? How would I go about that? I am totally new to this platform and hiring freelancers but I plan to work very well with them and treat them with respect to themselves and their work. Thank you! 

Edit: One more thing! Money for ads. If a business gives me money to be spent on ads. How would I get get that money to a freelance to put towards ads?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Julian,

I`m not experienced in SMM but I think that you can connect your bank account to your Facebook Business account, and add your freelancer to manage your ads. For more details about this, I would suggest consulting yourself with an expert freelancer in this industry.

To learn more about Upwork and how you can utilize it I would suggest checking our recourses in these threads: Client Tutorial Videos and Client Webinar Getting the Most Out of Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Julian,

I`m not experienced in SMM but I think that you can connect your bank account to your Facebook Business account, and add your freelancer to manage your ads. For more details about this, I would suggest consulting yourself with an expert freelancer in this industry.

To learn more about Upwork and how you can utilize it I would suggest checking our recourses in these threads: Client Tutorial Videos and Client Webinar Getting the Most Out of Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Oh wow! That's good news, seems to answer my question. Thank you so much for the reply

Latest Articles
Learning Paths