🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Random Questions
Page options
609912c7
Community Member

Random Questions

1) Can I ask freelancers or agencies to submit a proposal via the upwork messaging system or word or pdf file?

2) There is a possibility that I will manage multiple clients' upwork profiles for them. Can I post a job on my profile, make my selection - and then direct the winner of the job to another duplicated job posting from the client's upwork profile eg via a web link?

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

No, that is not how it works.

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Can I ask freelancers or agencies to submit a proposal via the upwork messaging system or word or pdf file?"

No.

But:

Once a freelancer applies to your legitimate job posting, you may copy the proposal from the Upwork system and format it as a Word or PDF file if you and your colleagues find that format convenient.

Ronald worked for a small company that needed to hire a freelancer to create packaging for their product. Ronald posted a job on Upwork. He received 4 proposals. He formatted each proposal as a Word file, which he printed out and shared at a company meeting. He and his colleagues selected one candidate based on the Word files. Then Ronald hired and paid that person using the original job posting.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Marlon,

In addition to the information already shared on this thread, I'd like to mention that if you're looking for a way to share proposals with your team members and collaborate with them when shortlisting, interviewing and hiring freelancers, you could look into team permissions. That way, for example, you could give your team members hiring permissions and they'd be able to see proposals to the job without you having to export them or redirect them to another page. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths