🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Looking for a specific freelancer
Page options
besttax
Community Member

Re: Looking for a specific freelancer

I can't find a profile page.  The info I have does not include a way to contact him/hire him.

5 REPLIES 5
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

The link that you provided is the link to his profile page. 

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "The info I have does not include a way to contact him/hire him."

Upwork doesn't provide Contact buttons.

After you create a job posting, you may send the freelancer a Hire offer, or an Invite to discuss the job.

If you are not yet 100% certain about hiring him, then simply send an Invite. There is zero commitment. Zero cost. It is just the start of a conversation.

besttax
Community Member

I want to hire a specific individual, Rajesh K.  Here is what I have.  There is no way to contact him at this site.

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01e2abbfd8f4aec8a0

Go to his profile, then click on either the "Hire" or "Invite" button at the top-right hand corner.

leapesl
Community Member

I would also suggest, make sure you are on the "client" side of the website. Every account can have a freelancer account, client account, or both. If you have both and are on the freelancer side, or have only the freelancer account, you won't see any options to hire or invite. It's one of the most difficult-to-navigate parts of the website, as you also won't be able to see your inbox messages (even if you link directly to them from an email).

Latest Articles
Learning Paths