🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Work in Progress not showing the hours wo...
Page options
Community Member

Re: Work in Progress not showing the hours worked?

The hours worked are not showing in the reports for me to pay my client. Not sure how much to pay her and don’t want to guess an amount. I paused the contract for now. But how would this issue be resolved ?
1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christina,

I checked this for you and it looks like the freelancer didn't use the Desktop App to track the time they worked on your contract. On an hourly contract, your Freelancer log hours and you're automatically billed for them. On Monday you'll be invoiced for the previous week's hours based on your freelancers' Work Diaries. Your default billing method will be charged automatically. If there's an issue, you have until Friday to file a dispute. Click here to learn more about the weekly billing cycle.

There is an option for freelancers to work on Hourly contracts without using the Desktop app by adding time manually. In this case, the time they add won't be covered by Hourly Payment Protection

You can issue a bonus for a freelancer. Here is the help article for more information on issuing a bonus for Hourly contracts.

Let us know if you need any further assistance. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths