Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate closed account

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
21 of 39

Hi Hansa,

Since the old account's email address is the same as the email address from this account that you are posting from, we can't reopen it. Please change the email address associated with this account so that I can reinstate the old account as requested. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
nicca16
Nicca G Member Since: May 18, 2020
22 of 39

My Account was closed too, so i created another account using same email to be able to have access to get help!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
23 of 39

Hi Nicca,

Could you please send me a PM with your account details so I can check this for you? You can click on my name to send me a PM. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
c4d3ea06
Md Jahangir A Member Since: Dec 6, 2020
24 of 39

While trying to close only the freelance account, I have apparently closed the whole account and can't log in again. This is kind of a problem as I had messages I wanted to get back to. Is there a way to get into contact with Upwork support to reactivate my real account and close this one? Upwork Help Center does hide all options to contact a real agent. By clicking "Contact a Support Agent," I just get redirected to the "help center" site. 

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
25 of 39

Hi Md Jahangir,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
bengalcoder
Bengal C Member Since: Feb 17, 2021
26 of 39
Hello, I have accidently closed my account and want to get back the old account and close new one, please
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
27 of 39

Hi Bengal,

Please share the details of the account you're referring to so I can check. You can click on my name to send me a PM. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
muhammadasif439
Asif K Member Since: Mar 26, 2021
28 of 39

Hi Preston V. I mistakenly closed my Upwork account hoping that I can create a new one. But now I found out it's a violation of Upwork ToS. That's why I want to recover my closed account. Please help me in this regard. my email id for closed account is **Edited for community guidelines**

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
29 of 39

Hi Asif,

Your account has been restored as per your request. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's TOS.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
muhammadasif439
Asif K Member Since: Mar 26, 2021
30 of 39

Thank you very much. It has been restored but after closing it I had tried to open a new account which is not approved yet. I want to delete this new account but cannot do it as it's not approved. Please delete that new account. It's email is **Edited for community guidelines**

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS