cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate closed account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 26

Hi Sheridan,

Your old account is restored now. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Christian G Member Since: Aug 23, 2020
12 of 26
Hello,

I would also like to reactivate an account. I made one as a freelancer by accident. I meant to make it as a client so I closed the account but it would not let me use that email again. I researched that you can use one account for more than one purpose so I’d like to reopen my other account to do just that.

Thank you,
Christian
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 26

Hi Christian,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Alejandro G Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
14 of 26

Hi, 

I need to change my account's name registered, I opened the account with my partner, and he is not part of the company anymore.  I need to change the name in order to be able to verify the account. 

I've requested the name change several times but it does not accept the name change. 

¿What other ways can I change the name?

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 26

Hi Alejandro,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this link, thank you.

Untitled
ALI H Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
16 of 26

I've closed my account accidently. my email is **Edited for community guidelines**. Please assist in recovering my account.

17 of 26

Hi Ali,

Your account was successfully restored as per your request. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS!

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hansa W Member Since: Dec 25, 2020
18 of 26

Hello, 

Hope all is well. I need to reactivate my closed account. My username is **Edited for community guidelines**. Can you please help me to reactivate my account.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Hansa

19 of 26

Hi Hansa,

Since the old account's email address is the same as the email address from this account that you are posting from, we can't reopen it. Please change the email address associated with this account so that I can reinstate the old account as requested. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nicca G Member Since: May 18, 2020
20 of 26

My Account was closed too, so i created another account using same email to be able to have access to get help!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS