🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Reactive my account as a Client
Page options
abdallaosman
Community Member

Reactive my account as a Client

Hello everyone,

My account is being situation since this morning on hold from the website and I solved the problem from my part and I’m waiting my account to have activation since that but still in the same situation.

Thanks in advance for Helping
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdalla,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdalla,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Is it the new update of my case ?

Hi Abdalla, 

Please refer to your open ticket with with Ticket #26850585 for more information on your account. Feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further. On my end, I will go ahead and follow up with the team so that they can get back to you with an update about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Still same situation after 5 hours.

It has been more than 24 hours since my account has been suspended.

I supposed to have budget (Rising Talent ) this week again after I lost it this week as well. But instead of that, my account is suspended for one day and the number is increaing and no one from customer service want to help me.

I tried to reach to everyone in Upwork customer service to help me but they have same message and Nothing happened till that moment.

I paid more than 700 dollar in one week for freelancers as a client and I feel like I paid 70 dollar not 700 dollar and Upwork website considered me as a suspended account and person.

I hope someone can try to help me instead of sending 100 email to each other per day without any solution.

Time is Money and I'm lossing Money since yesterday cause I can't work with anyone in Upwork.

Wish to solve my problem today

Thanks for your time

Hi Abdalla,

I've followed up with our team and they already updated your support ticket. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths