🐈
» Forums » Clients » Receiving several applications
Page options
eea6afa8
Community Member

Receiving several applications

Hello,

I am continuously receiving several proposals on my posted job while I am analyzing the first 10 applications. Should I remove the job post considering that I will find someone useful in the received applicants? What if then I realize that I couldn't find anyone worth hiring and would need more applications? Would I be able to resume the job post so that more people can see it live?

Thanks,

Pravin

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Pravin,

If you want to consider the proposals you've already received without receiving new ones, you can switch your job visibility to private/invite only. It will not show in search. When you're ready for new proposals, you can always switch the job back to public. Check out this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Pravin,

If you want to consider the proposals you've already received without receiving new ones, you can switch your job visibility to private/invite only. It will not show in search. When you're ready for new proposals, you can always switch the job back to public. Check out this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you Valeria 🙂

Latest Articles
Learning Paths