🐈
» Forums » Clients » Recover My account
Page options
mihil_20
Community Member

Recover My account

Hi there,
my friend is not able to log in into his account, He forgot his Password and Security question. when he tried to login via code, he didn't receive any mail from Upwork. For getting forgot password they asked the security question but he didn't remember, So he tried to forget the security question but at that time he didn't receive any mail from Upwork.

Please Help.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mihil,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. Please let your friend know to reach out to us on any official social media accounts so that we can assist them further. You can find the direct links in the footer section of the Community.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mihil,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. Please let your friend know to reach out to us on any official social media accounts so that we can assist them further. You can find the direct links in the footer section of the Community.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi please help me recover my account.. It wont allow me to log in using email and I can't remeber my USER ID please help... Even if just tell me user id, I have password and google code generator my email is just not working well. Thanks

Email is:**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Blessie,

Could you please complete the account recovery form here? Once you submit it, you will then receive an email with the next steps. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths