Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do i request a refund for Upwork Plus

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
101 of 115

Hi Aleksandra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership fee. Thank you.

Untitled
Aleksandra A Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
102 of 115

Hi Goran,

Thank you, but no one has contacted me yet. It's not urgent ofcourse I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about me Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Aleksandra

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
103 of 115

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Aleksandra.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Edoardo N Member Since: May 23, 2020
104 of 115

Same for me, UpWork charged me the membership plan but i don't want that, I want the refound (50$). I haven't set anywhere that i wanted to pay for the membership. Please contact me and refund me

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
105 of 115

Hi Edoardo,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
106 of 115

Hi Hafiz Shayan,

I checked your account, and it looks like you withdrew your funds via local bank transfer. Local bank transfers may take up to 5 business days before it is reflected in your account. You can check your transaction history to view the transaction. If you do not see the funds in your account after 8 business days, kindly let us know so we can initiate a trace for you. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
107 of 115

Hi Adam,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kudret B Member Since: May 28, 2020
108 of 115

Hi Joanne,

Same issue here. Autmoatically subscribed to a plan I never requested.

Can I please speak to somebody about this?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
109 of 115

Hi Kudret,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Anna N Member Since: Oct 17, 2018
110 of 115
Hello, I didn't want to subscribe for the upcoming month, can I cancel the subscription and get a refund for August? Thank you
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS