cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Charged and upgraded to Upwork plus without our permission.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
91 of 157

Hi Ivy,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the refund.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
f805940d
Agnieszka M Member Since: Jan 16, 2021
92 of 157

Hello, I have been charged automatically for the plus account 49.99$ which I didn’t know about at all, besides I paid an extra fee already when I hired the freelancer. Please refund!!

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
93 of 157

Hi Agnieszka,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that one of our agents already followed up with you on your support ticket. Feel free to check your ticket for more information. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
245fbd43
Kardan C Member Since: May 17, 2020
94 of 157

We recently joined Upwork and were charged to be a member of Upwork Plus when we signed up for Upwork Basic.

How did i arrange a refund for the these monthly fee's?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
95 of 157

Hi Kardan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
fbcdba5a
Carl K Member Since: May 14, 2020
96 of 157

Ive just been charged to upgrade to Upwork Plus. Without my permission. Why was this done? We did not sign for this nor did we approve or ask for it. This has to be an Illegal transaction.
I EXPECT UPWORK TO REFUND OUR MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

743944de
Arsalaan D Member Since: May 14, 2020
97 of 157
Same thing happened to me, I have no idea why they had no notification! It’s a complete illegal transaction
743944de
Arsalaan D Member Since: May 14, 2020
98 of 157
Hello, I have been charged automatically for the plus account 49.99$ which I didn’t knew about at all, beside I payed an extra fee already when I hired the freelancer. Please refund!!

Regards
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
99 of 157

Hi Arsalaan,

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
d467658f
Alex M Member Since: Dec 21, 2020
100 of 157

same thing happend to me. 

my account was upgraded without my consent. before i report it to my bank, please return my money. 

thanks. 

Alex mekonen

**Edited for community guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS