Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership Refund

Highlighted
Monali S Member Since: May 19, 2020
1 of 37

Hey Upwork,

Today, Upwork deductated for Membership Plan Renewal Charges but I don't want to countinue with updated plan so I want to cancel plus plan and refund for same.

Thanks,
Monali

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 37

Hi Monali,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your membership charge. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Monali S Member Since: May 19, 2020
3 of 37

Hello Goran,

Still no one reach me from your team member. Kindly request you please solve my issue.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 37

Hi Monali,

A member of the team has reached out to you already. You should be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Abby M Member Since: May 17, 2020
5 of 37

Hello,

I was unknowingly upgraded to Upwork Plus and charged $49.99 without my consent or agreement. Please refund my money. I never wanted anything but the Basic membership plan. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 37

Hi Abby,

Thanks for reaching out to us. A refund was initiated and you can expect the funds to reflect on your account within 5 business days.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Chase M Member Since: May 17, 2020
7 of 37

I did not authorize a payment for upwork plus how do I contact support for a refund and cancelation

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
8 of 37

During the past couple weeks I have seen dozens of identical complaints posted here in the Forum. Some sort of systemic mistake appears to have been made by Upwork. It can't be a coincidence.

It would make sense to group all of these posts together in the same thread.

It would also make sense to get to the bottom of this... figure out why this is happening.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
9 of 37

Hi Chase, and Preston,

Chase, I shared your request with the rest of my team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Preston, thanks for the suggestion! I will share it with the rest of the team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Phil A Member Since: Apr 29, 2020
10 of 37

I was charged $49 without permission. Some type of charge for Upwork premium that I don't use or signed up for. This seems like bad practice from you end. Please fix and refund.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS