Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Membership Refund

Highlighted
Monali S Member Since: May 19, 2020
1 of 105

Hey Upwork,

Today, Upwork deductated for Membership Plan Renewal Charges but I don't want to countinue with updated plan so I want to cancel plus plan and refund for same.

Thanks,
Monali

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 105

Hi Monali,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your membership charge. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Monali S Member Since: May 19, 2020
3 of 105

Hello Goran,

Still no one reach me from your team member. Kindly request you please solve my issue.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 105

Hi Monali,

A member of the team has reached out to you already. You should be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Abha S Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
5 of 105

The same happened to me. I don't want any upgrade and want a refund. This is really pathetic. I am paying more for a useless membership than to the actual developer. This is cheating. I will definitely take a legal action. 

Highlighted
Julie O Member Since: Jun 4, 2020
6 of 105

I have the same problem. I was unknowingly upgraded to Upwork Plus and charged $49.99 without my consent or agreement. Please refund my money. I never wanted anything but the Basic membership plan. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 105

Hi Julie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Limitee A Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
8 of 105

Hi there, I was charged for a Plus membership plan today but I did not opt in to this feature and have been charged for it, I wanted to use the Basic version.

My support ticket is 29179164, and I have also open a dispute via PayPal.

Could you please refund me the Plus membership charge? I have cancelled the membership as soon as I got the charge notification.

Regards

Robert

Highlighted
Abby M Member Since: May 17, 2020
9 of 105

Hello,

I was unknowingly upgraded to Upwork Plus and charged $49.99 without my consent or agreement. Please refund my money. I never wanted anything but the Basic membership plan. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
10 of 105

Hi Abby,

Thanks for reaching out to us. A refund was initiated and you can expect the funds to reflect on your account within 5 business days.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS