Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for membership fee?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
11 of 37

Hi Phil,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Christopher M Member Since: May 22, 2020
12 of 37

I was just charged for an Upwork Plus plan but did not want it. Please let me know what is needed to refund this payment. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 37

Hi Christopher,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nick V Member Since: May 22, 2020
14 of 37

i woke up this morning to a unauthorized $49.99 charge for a subscription i never agreed too.  i need a refund for this unauthorize charge and would like to speak with an upwork rep as soon as possible to process this refund. 

Highlighted
15 of 37

Thank you for reaching out to us, Nick.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ben L Member Since: May 22, 2020
16 of 37

I woudl like a refund as I did not agree to subscribe to upwork plus.

Highlighted
17 of 37

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ben.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zach H Member Since: May 20, 2020
18 of 37
Hello,
I was charged for the Upwork Plus membership last night and I had never planned on renewing the Plus membership. Am I able to get a refund? I’d like to continue using Upwork in the future but just don’t need the Plus plan and would like to get that membership fee refunded.

Thank you
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 37

Hi Zach,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership charge. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Miriam R Member Since: May 1, 2020
20 of 37

Hi there!

My account was upgraded to Upwork Plus without me realizing it. I don't need Upwork Plus - the Basic plan covers everything I use Upwork for - I've only had it for 6 days and I already switched back to the Basic membership. Is there any way that I can a refund (or at least a prorated refund) for the membership fee?

Thank you,

Miriam

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS