cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Membership Refund

Highlighted
Abha S Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
11 of 105

I too want a refund. Please refund the amount. I have already canceled the membership. I never wanted it. Never asked for it. Please refund

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 105

Hi Abha,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your membership plan. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Seth G Member Since: Jun 3, 2020
13 of 105

Hi Aleksandar,

I am requesting a refund for my membership upgrade, as I did not realize that it automatically charges $49.99. Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 105

Hi Seth,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Limitee A Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
15 of 105

Hi Aleksandar, I was charged for a Plus membership plan today but I did not opt in to this feature and I have been charged for it, I wanted to use the Basic version.

My support ticket is 29179164, and I have also open a dispute via PayPal.

Could you please refund me the Plus membership charge as I was unaware about this? I have cancelled the membership as soon as I got the charge notification.

Regards

Robert

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
16 of 105

Hi Robert,

I have shared your concern with our team, including the ticket number you provided. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Chase M Member Since: May 17, 2020
17 of 105

I did not authorize a payment for upwork plus how do I contact support for a refund and cancelation

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
18 of 105

During the past couple weeks I have seen dozens of identical complaints posted here in the Forum. Some sort of systemic mistake appears to have been made by Upwork. It can't be a coincidence.

It would make sense to group all of these posts together in the same thread.

It would also make sense to get to the bottom of this... figure out why this is happening.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
19 of 105

Hi Chase, and Preston,

Chase, I shared your request with the rest of my team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Preston, thanks for the suggestion! I will share it with the rest of the team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Phil A Member Since: Apr 29, 2020
20 of 105

I was charged $49 without permission. Some type of charge for Upwork premium that I don't use or signed up for. This seems like bad practice from you end. Please fix and refund.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS