cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund For Membership Plan Renewal Charges

Highlighted
Abha S Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
11 of 113

I too want a refund. Please refund the amount. I have already canceled the membership. I never wanted it. Never asked for it. Please refund

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 113

Hi Abha,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your membership plan. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Zevadhi J Member Since: Aug 20, 2020
13 of 113

are able to get refund for it ?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 113

Hi Zevadhi,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Seth G Member Since: Jun 3, 2020
15 of 113

Hi Aleksandar,

I am requesting a refund for my membership upgrade, as I did not realize that it automatically charges $49.99. Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 113

Hi Seth,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Limitee A Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
17 of 113

Hi Aleksandar, I was charged for a Plus membership plan today but I did not opt in to this feature and I have been charged for it, I wanted to use the Basic version.

My support ticket is 29179164, and I have also open a dispute via PayPal.

Could you please refund me the Plus membership charge as I was unaware about this? I have cancelled the membership as soon as I got the charge notification.

Regards

Robert

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
18 of 113

Hi Robert,

I have shared your concern with our team, including the ticket number you provided. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
James M Member Since: Sep 7, 2020
19 of 113

Hello - I've just realised that I was charged Plus membership two months in a row without my knowledge. I never signed up for a plus plan and want a refund. Please get in touch with me about hot to arrange it. Thank you.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
20 of 113

Hi James,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS