cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund For Membership Plan Renewal Charges

f2b7b0bf
Limitee A Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
21 of 159

Hi Aleksandar, I was charged for a Plus membership plan today but I did not opt in to this feature and I have been charged for it, I wanted to use the Basic version.

My support ticket is 29179164, and I have also open a dispute via PayPal.

Could you please refund me the Plus membership charge as I was unaware about this? I have cancelled the membership as soon as I got the charge notification.

Regards

Robert

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
22 of 159

Hi Robert,

I have shared your concern with our team, including the ticket number you provided. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
30e46c75
James M Member Since: Sep 7, 2020
23 of 159

Hello - I've just realised that I was charged Plus membership two months in a row without my knowledge. I never signed up for a plus plan and want a refund. Please get in touch with me about hot to arrange it. Thank you.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
24 of 159

Hi James,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
fffef150
Chase M Member Since: May 17, 2020
25 of 159

I did not authorize a payment for upwork plus how do I contact support for a refund and cancelation

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
26 of 159

During the past couple weeks I have seen dozens of identical complaints posted here in the Forum. Some sort of systemic mistake appears to have been made by Upwork. It can't be a coincidence.

It would make sense to group all of these posts together in the same thread.

It would also make sense to get to the bottom of this... figure out why this is happening.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
27 of 159

Hi Chase, and Preston,

Chase, I shared your request with the rest of my team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Preston, thanks for the suggestion! I will share it with the rest of the team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
b5454694
Phil A Member Since: Apr 29, 2020
28 of 159

I was charged $49 without permission. Some type of charge for Upwork premium that I don't use or signed up for. This seems like bad practice from you end. Please fix and refund.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
29 of 159

Hi Phil,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
41702f71
Christopher M Member Since: May 22, 2020
30 of 159

I was just charged for an Upwork Plus plan but did not want it. Please let me know what is needed to refund this payment. Thank you. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS