🐈
» Forums » Clients » Refund For Membership Plan Renewal Charges
Page options
b584303f
Community Member

Refund For Membership Plan Renewal Charges

Hey Upwork,

Today, Upwork deductated for Membership Plan Renewal Charges but I don't want to countinue with updated plan so I want to cancel plus plan and refund for same.

Thanks,
Monali

170 REPLIES 170
bamexy
Community Member

Good Day Upwork ...I just Saw A Debit Alert for your membership plan just now ...and I have gone to disable it auto renewal which I’m not aware of ....please I will like to get a refund as I do not wish to use the upgraded membership plan ...

Please look into my account with the mail sent

Thanks in anticipation

Hi Ajibade,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
luqman619
Community Member

Hey Upwork,

Today, Upwork deducted for Membership Plan Renewal Charges but I don't want to continue with updated plan so I want to cancel plus plan and refund the payment.

Regards

Luqman khokhar

Hi Luqman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
tosasilviu
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I need as well support in issuing a refund for my Membership Plan with UpWork.

I already canceled the subscription, but please help with a refund.

Thank you very much

Hi Tosa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
4e536309
Community Member

Hello! 
I am so sorry for disturbing you, but I would like to make a refund too.

I will not use Upwork on this month to much and didn't won't to have Plus account. But just found out that I had my membership on auto-renewal.
Please, refund me the recent Plus charge. 

Thank you very much!
Anzhelika

Hi Anzhelika,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you, Annie Jane!
Have a nice day ❤️

abdallagaber
Community Member

I would request upwork team to refund me the $14.99 amount that has been taken from my bank.
Also I don't want any Paid subscription in future.
Please unsubscribe me & issue me refund on urgent base. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks,
Abdalla Gaber

Hi Abdalla,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths