cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund For Membership Plan Renewal Charges

Highlighted
Nick V Member Since: May 22, 2020
21 of 98

i woke up this morning to a unauthorized $49.99 charge for a subscription i never agreed too.  i need a refund for this unauthorize charge and would like to speak with an upwork rep as soon as possible to process this refund. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
22 of 98

Thank you for reaching out to us, Nick.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ben L Member Since: May 22, 2020
23 of 98

I woudl like a refund as I did not agree to subscribe to upwork plus.

Highlighted
24 of 98

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ben.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
David C Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
25 of 98

I woke this morning to find that I have been charged for Upwork Plus which I neither want or need. Opt-out charging is very dodgy,  extremely unethical and actually illegal in many countries. Please assist in cancelling this subscription and refunding the charge?

Highlighted
26 of 98

Hi David,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ting L Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
27 of 98

Hi, 

I was not aware of the Plus membership and I would like to request a refund on the upgrade fee. Thanks. 

Ting

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
28 of 98

Hi Ting,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Alysia B Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
29 of 98

Hello

I am sorry for inconvenience, i got charged for monthly memebership, i thought i was on free account, i got a message i got charged  49 bucks, i want to stay on free plan 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
30 of 98

Hi Alysia,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS