cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund For Membership Plan Renewal Charges

Highlighted
Claire S Member Since: Jun 6, 2020
41 of 98

I did some work with a freelancer through Upwork a few weeks ago, they designed my FB banner.  I paid them.  I have since been receiving emails from Upwork about a premium trial.  Since I never requested a trial, I ignored them.  Now I've received an email saying they've taken payment of £49.99 from my paypal account.  I have no idea what it's for or how to contact anyone.  Can someone please help?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
42 of 98

Hi Claire,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Claire S Member Since: Jun 6, 2020
43 of 98
Thanks so much for your reply and it's all been sorted. Speedy response and resolution. Much appreciated!
Highlighted
Tobi O Member Since: Jun 7, 2020
44 of 98

I was upgraded to Upwork plus today when I never requested it and debited $50.I have cancelled this as I am not currently recruiting and would like a refund!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
45 of 98

Hi Tobi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Jordan M Member Since: Jun 12, 2020
46 of 98

I was unaware that I had automatically been signed up to the UpWork premium subscription, I didn't approve this payment or want it to be taken.  My bank has refunded it to my account.  I created an UpWork account for a one-off piece of work I needed to hire for.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
47 of 98

Hi Jordan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your refund request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Pishoy F Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
48 of 98

I signed up to try Upwork with basic plan (Free).  I got charged $49.99 for a pro without signing up for it.  How to dispute?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
49 of 98

Thank you for reaching out to us, Pishoy.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Megan O Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
50 of 98

Hi there,

I was charged for a UpWork Plus account without notice. I did not want to be charged for UpWork plus and want a refund, how do I do this?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS