Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund For Membership Plan Renewal Charges

Highlighted
Ruby Z Member Since: Jun 8, 2020
71 of 98

Dear Upwork,

I just saw that I was charged for the Plus membership while I thought it was canceled? since I have not really used the platform and anything for the last few weeks.

I have disabled the Plus membership for good this time, so can you please reverse the transaction and refund me? It's only been a couple of minutes and I am not planning to use the plus resources at this time.

Thank you.

Best

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
72 of 98

Hi Ruby,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the refund.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Zach H Member Since: May 20, 2020
73 of 98
Hello,
I was charged for the Upwork Plus membership last night and I had never planned on renewing the Plus membership. Am I able to get a refund? I’d like to continue using Upwork in the future but just don’t need the Plus plan and would like to get that membership fee refunded.

Thank you
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
74 of 98

Hi Zach,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership charge. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Miriam R Member Since: May 1, 2020
75 of 98

Hi there!

My account was upgraded to Upwork Plus without me realizing it. I don't need Upwork Plus - the Basic plan covers everything I use Upwork for - I've only had it for 6 days and I already switched back to the Basic membership. Is there any way that I can a refund (or at least a prorated refund) for the membership fee?

Thank you,

Miriam

Highlighted
76 of 98

Hi Miriam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the charge for our Plus plan. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dina A Member Since: Sep 1, 2019
77 of 98

Hi! Recently I firtsly was charged with a membership fee. I guess I was signed for it for mistake. Is it possiple  to request a refund? Thanks a lot for the help. 

Highlighted
78 of 98

Hi Dina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Kenneth S Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
79 of 98

I would like to speak to someone about my Upwork memebership and a possible refund

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
80 of 98

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kenneth.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS