🐈
» Forums » Clients » Refund from Escrow not received on my bank af...
Page options
hamza_ayaz
Community Member

Refund from Escrow not received on my bank after 30 days

Hi, all. I had a couple freelancers work on something for me. We redefined the scope of the project midway and i requested for refund from both the freelancers. They accepted the refund requests but I still haven't gotten the money back in my local bank account even though its been more than 20 days.

Ref #521350494 - Oct 14, 2022.

Ref #525214444 -  Oct 27, 2022.

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, Andrea. Thank you for redirecting me to the ticket. I see that the amount has been refunded by Upwork and there is also a Refund Transaction Letter for both the transactions from Upwork, but I haven't received it in my local bank account yet. 

This refundis still not in my local bank account and my bank is also not able to do anything about this since the amount is no where to be traced. 

Please guide on this. Regards.

Hi Muhammad Ameer,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths