🐈
» Forums » Clients » Refund from Upwork
Page options
nandees
Community Member

Refund from Upwork

Hi, I had one refund in my client account of $15 from upwork on 23rd of april, but I have not recieved it yet. Can anyone please check the issue?

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nandeesh, 

Please be patient for 5 business days so that your funds are loaded on your account. If you don't receive them after 5 business days, let me know and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, thanks for getting back to me.

Goran, its been more than 5 business days now but still I did not recieved the funds yet. Can you please crosscheck it once.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nandeesh,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
496fb263
Community Member

Hi, i have a credit of 400$ in my client account. can someone one please tell how it will get transferred to my original payment source.?

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ashish.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
496fb263
Community Member

Hi, i have not received refund yet. can you please cross check. thanks

Hi Ashish,

Our team will update your ticket with number 29039247 as soon as possible and will assist you further. 
I would also like to clarify that it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths