🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Refund on subscription and updating credi...
Page options
e27349e1
Community Member

Refund on subscription and updating credit card

I used the wrong card to pay for my upwork client premium account ($50/month) and just uploaded a new card. But the first card was already charged, how do I request a refund to the first card and have the second card charged?

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Kori, 

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi 

It's been less than 24 hours since I upgraded my membership and cancelled it. I would to receive my $14.99 back to my original card as I have not used any connections or anything else. Thank you in advance. 

Jayda 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jayda,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
2f448884
Community Member

Hi,

I would like help receiving a refund (if possible). I did not mean to keep the account on Premium this month, as I am holding off on adding more work. I received notification of the charge this morning and quickly changed my profile to basic. Could you please refund the fee?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samantha,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths