🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Refund premium post
Page options
c721c460
Community Member

Refund premium post

How to get a refund of money of the premium job post?

18 REPLIES 18
prestonhunter
Community Member

Kate:

This is an interesting question, and not one I have seen brought up in the Community Forum.

As far as I can tell, Upwork's information about "Featured Jobs" does not reference the concept of "refunds."

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010165067-Featured-Jobs

Can you tell us more about what you would like to see as a "refund" feature associated with Featured Jobs?

It sounds like you paid a one-time fee of $29.99 to have a job post featured with a special banner, and now you would like to have that money refunded back to you. Is that correct?

Right, you understood me correctly.

I would like to get the money paid to have a job featured

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kate,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further with your job, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,
Could you, please, clarify what it is meant by 'reach out to you via ticket'?

Looking forward to cooperation with you and hope to solve the problem.

Much thanks!

Hi Kate,

You can access your ticket section on this Link and post your questions and comments on your ticket directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the answer!
But I guess it is not possible to ask for a request technically for a premium post job which I have cancelled.

How can I do this?

Hi Kate, 

Our team will resend the ticket again and assist you further directly on your ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks!
Looking forward

Hello, any update?

Hi Kate,

Our team has already reached out to you. Could you please check your ticket Section and let me know if you`re unable to view your ticket? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I HAVE THE SAME

PLEASE HELP to cancel this accidental payment of premium job

I closed the job i posted without benefit from any related service immediatly after noticing the payment applied on my card

Hi Abderrazak,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Did you get the refund?

re: "But I guess it is not possible to ask for a request technically for a premium post job which I have cancelled."

It was $29.99.

The simplest thing would be to let it go.

cdc8e57e
Community Member

Guys i have paid for a premium job accidently , and I can't refund or even raise a ticket in support . any help here 

Hi Mohamed,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

I facing the same issue. I've been trying to reach you guys for the past two days but I am unable. please advise.

Hi Abderrahim,

I can see that the team has responded via email with more information about the status of your request. You may check your email or the support ticket linked to your case here for further updates. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths