🐈
» Forums » Clients » Refund request approved, but haven't received...
Page options
liupriscilla
Community Member

Refund request approved, but haven't received the amount.

I posted a similar question a few days ago. Upwork approved and released my refund on Jun 15th, but my bank confirmed that they never received the amount, nor is it in the pipeline. I provided them with the transaction and document IDs, and they asked for an MT103 pin. Someone from the customer support team said that they'll contact Payments and get back to me with an ARN in 24 hours.

It's getting tiring trying to resolve this issue because I can't start any new project till this case is closed. Is there any other way I can work around this? I'll be glad to get any sort of lead rather than just hopping back and forth between Support and Bank.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Priscilla,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. If you need further assistance, please feel free to update the ticket, and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

I requested for escrow refund and it was accepted on the 20th of September. Unfortunately, the money has not reflected in my bank account. 

Please, kindly review and treat as urgent.

Best,

Agbolade

Hi Agbolade,

I'll have one of the team members review the transaction and initiate a trace if necessary. Please expect an update on this page or your email once your account has been fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ed120b18
Community Member

Hello , I am facing the similar issue, I haven't received my refund even though it has been approved.

Hi Sharjeel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths