🐈
» Forums » Clients » Refund
Page options
1be2cb2f
Community Member

Refund

Hello I have asked for a refund and the freelancer didn't refund me, it's been more than a week now. How can I contact support to ask for a refund?
4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Maria:

You asked a freelancer to give you a refund.

The freelancer did not want to give you a refund.

You don't need to contact Customer Support.

Out if curiosity, why did you ask for a refund?
How much money are you trying to get from this freelancer?

mmmm? she asking for refund, a simple answer will do, the reason will be giving on the the refund form. rigth?

i have some concerns with my first time hired freelancer, will given another couple days, if he dosent comply i will cancel contract and force a refund. 

you can find all kinds of people on this sites, i hope Upwork will back me up in case the refund is refuse by the freelancer, 

I will give the freelancer the benefit of the doubt.

re: "i have some concerns with my first time hired freelancer, will given another couple days, if he dosent comply i will cancel contract and force a refund."

Danni:
As a client, you have the right to end a contract AT ANY TIME. You should not continue working with a freelancer who does not comply with your instructions or provide you with great value.

A refund? Refund thinking hurts clients.

It is not Upwork's intention that you pay money to freelancers and then get that money back. If you ask a freelancer for a refund, you MIGHT get a refund. But you might NOT get a refund. Wouldn't it be safer to stop paying a freelancer? Rather than pay a freelancer and TRY to get the money back?

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket with more information on the refund.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths