🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Regarding Communication system of a custo...
Page options
arifur-niloy
Community Member

Regarding Communication system of a customer & Freelancer

Hi , 

I have hired a freelancer who suppose to deliver the work as per conversation day before yesterday, but for last two days I could not get any hold of him. what should i do as this is urgent.

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arifur,

We can reach out to your freelancer from our end as well. One of our customer support agents will reach out to you and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I have hired a freelancer who suppose to deliver the work as per conversation day before yesterday, but for last two days I could not get any hold of him. what should i do as this is urgent."

You have work that needs to be finished urgently?

Why did you hire only one freelancer?

You could have hired multiple freelancers. The more urgent this work is, the more it makes sense to hedge your bets by hiring multiple people.

With hourly contracts, you only pay for the time they work.

If you had a tight deadline and you hired six people, but only one of them worked on this before the deadline... And then she turned in the finished work... Then you close all the contracts and you only had to pay one person.

If four people worked at the same time, then you paid a little more for the project, but you have four pieces to choose from. Pick your favorite.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths