🐈
» Forums » Clients » Regarding payment
Page options
b91da797
Community Member

Regarding payment

I have to establish a contract and I don't have a debit and credit card. My debit card is a rupay card which is not acceptable but I have a verified Paypal account. How can I establish contract?

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Anam,

You can certainly add a verified PayPal account as a billing method for your account. You'd just need to go to Settings > Billing & Payments and select it under the "Add a Billing Method" option. In addition, to start a contract with a freelancer, you can go to the job post you're hiring for and under the "Review Proposals" tab, click on the "Hire" button. You can check this help article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b91da797
Community Member

Thank you

But when I am adding my Paypal account as a billing method, it is asking for card details.

Hi Anam,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm if you have selected 'Paypal' under add a billing method section? I checked and I am unable to replicate the same issue while adding a Paypal information at my end. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I am still having the same issue. Paypal is not getting linked to the Upwork's billing method. I need to hire a freelancer but could not do so till now.

Hi Anam,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your billing method. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths