🐈
» Forums » Clients » Regarding the Client Account
Page options
anshultech20
Community Member

Regarding the Client Account

Hi, I am Anshul, I work with my freelancers and owned a tour travel company too, But we do not have the Android team and for my website and for our CHM I need to hire some developers, so I am having some questions like

1. Could I use my balance of Agency to pay to freelancer.?
2. If not then would I have to add another account?

please help me out.

Thanks a lot

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anshul,

1. Unfortunately no, you will need to add a Billing Method in order to be able to pay your freelancers. Check out the help article above to learn more about what type of Billing Methods are accepted and how to set up one.

2. You can open a client account from your current one. To do this follow the steps below: 

1. Click the Accounts menu and choose Settings.
  2. Click the Create a company link at the bottom of the settings list on the left.
  3. Choose Create a client company.

If you need further help let me know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anshul,

1. Unfortunately no, you will need to add a Billing Method in order to be able to pay your freelancers. Check out the help article above to learn more about what type of Billing Methods are accepted and how to set up one.

2. You can open a client account from your current one. To do this follow the steps below: 

1. Click the Accounts menu and choose Settings.
  2. Click the Create a company link at the bottom of the settings list on the left.
  3. Choose Create a client company.

If you need further help let me know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths