🐈
» Forums » Clients » Regarding your Upwork Contract ID 23899702
Page options
c598b13c
Community Member

Regarding your Upwork Contract ID 23899702

The Contract was close on March 25 2020. Until today i don t recieve the refund on my account.  The upwork agent approve the amount on my bank account . 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anthony, 

I checked your account and can see that the refund you are referring to has been credited to your Upwork account and it looks like you have also used some of the funds for your open contract. You may click on the Transactions menu in Reports > Transactions for more information about your transaction history. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anthony, 

I checked your account and can see that the refund you are referring to has been credited to your Upwork account and it looks like you have also used some of the funds for your open contract. You may click on the Transactions menu in Reports > Transactions for more information about your transaction history. 

~ Avery
Upwork
c598b13c
Community Member

How I can see how much I have in my Upwork account and how can I get that money in my bank account?

c598b13c
Community Member

I fund a project and the freelancer forgot to accept the offer Upwork close the contract and say I go get my refund until today 5 business days pass no credit from Upwork. I also close to contract on April 7 Contract ID:  26341037 credit amount 50$, on April 6 Contract ID 26691083   credit amount 10$ and contract ID : 26236805 credit amount 20$ on March 30, 2021

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Anthony,

Regarding the three contracts, you mentioned I checked and it looks like you already received refunds for these contracts. You can follow the steps Avery previously shared and click on the Transactions menu in Reports > Transactions for more information about your transaction history. On the same page, you will be able to see your Balance. Here is the screenshot for reference. 

Additionally, I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page. Feel free to follow up on your ticket if you have any further questions and our team will be happy to assist you.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths