🐈
» Forums » Clients » Remove my email from a wrong account assigned
Page options
706cb26b
Community Member

Remove my email from a wrong account assigned

Hi. I have just signed up for a new upwork account with my work email address from the company i have just joined. I was automatically asked to join the company account only to realise that is not my company account. I have two questions.
First, how do i erase my current email address i have signed up with from the database, so i can use this email address on a new account?
Second, this current company account uses my company's name but the person is not an employee of my company. How do i remove this person from my company's account? Thank you.

So it is either my email address gets removed from this company account or this entire company account gets removed and i will start another company account with the same name or the current owner of this company account will be removed and i will be made the admin. Please let me know asap. Thank you.

War War

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi War War, 

Since this involves private information, I'll share your concern with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
706cb26b
Community Member

Hi Avery. Thank you for your reply. Nobody got back to me on this matter. Could a customer support help me? Thank you. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi War War, 

I apologize for the delay. I have followed up with the Customer Support Team so that you can be assisted further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths