Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed Job Posting

14f8e39e
Jason W Member Since: Nov 1, 2017
1 of 7

Hey Everyone,

I recently posted an Online Classified Posting job, but it was removed shortly afterwards for violating the sites terms. In the ad i specifically requested that the postings be manual, as to avoid any issues with spamming that come along with auto posting. Did i put too much info in the posting by requesting manual posts? Will i ever be able to post another position like this, or am i just dead in the water now? Thanks for your help in advance.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 7

If it was for Craigslist then no, you won‘t be able to repost the job.

According to Craigslist very extensive smallprint you can‘t let someone you hire Post ads for you. So as the job involves something that violates another site‘s terms of service the job post is not allowed here.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 7

Hi Jason,

Please, note that posting jobs that violate Upwork ToS or ToS of other websites isn't allowed. You can refer to the notification that was sent to you by Upwork team about the job removal and reply to it directly if you have any questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork
dd43b760
Jessy J Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
4 of 7

Same happened to me, but the chat is 'archived' and there is no customer support? Only a link to this community? Can someone reach out to me to help? I don't understand why my job post voilates the rules, do you have certain words on an auto trigger?

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
5 of 7

Hi Jessy,

I see that you are currently in communication with the Support Team about the recently removed job posting and we will follow up with them to make sure that you're updated with more information, thank you.

~Nina
2112e9fd
Gary S Member Since: Jun 17, 2018
6 of 7

why my posts are removed by, again and again, it said violate the term of use, but where and how?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Gary,

Please note that posting jobs that violate Upwork ToS isn't allowed. You can refer to the notification that was sent to you about the job removal and you can also learn more about Upwork ToS here

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS