🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Removing feedback from freelancer
Page options
f65a0a5c
Community Member

Removing feedback from freelancer

Hi,

I had a bad experience with a freelancer recently and ended up in dispute which was resolved after lengthy process. I had left feedback for the freelancer which wasn't stellar and he also left me a bad feedback and rating. Now he has used his top rated freelancer perk to remove his public feedback, but mine still persists. Is there something similar that can be used to remove bad client feedback? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
md-mehedi_hassan
Community Member

Please read this post. I hope you will get answer.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/219801228-Feedback-Removal

This is for freelancer requesting removal of feedback from client. I am a client looking for the opposite - removal of feedback from freelancer.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nitin, 

I'm sorry to learn that you and your freelancer went through a dispute. I'll go ahead and look into this and will come back here once I have more information about your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Nitin J wrote:

This is for freelancer requesting removal of feedback from client. I am a client looking for the opposite - removal of feedback from freelancer.

There is no such function.

Unless the feedback actually vilates Upwork's terms of service it remains.

The upside is that feeback for clients is not as important as feedback for freelancers and most freelancers don't even check a client's feedback history.

I do, but I check for the feedback they left, rather than the feedback they got.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nitin, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you with more information about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths