cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Reopen accidentally closed account

Highlighted
Roma C Member Since: Nov 16, 2018
1 of 37
Hi, I accidentally closed my account when trying to delete my freelancer profile. I have emailed customer service several times, and only gotten an automated response about my freelancer profile (which is blank because I don’t want to use it) and nothing about the content of the email I sent pleading for help to re-open my account or at least create a new account with the same email address.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 37

Hi Roma,

We have followed up with team and account you have closed accidentally is now restored. Please close your new account. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rajendran N Member Since: Dec 14, 2018
3 of 37

Hey,

Even I want to get my account reopened. I closed my account 2 years back.

I tried sending a message but the page is throwing no access error. I was trying to contact the support team but ended up creating a new account (I know this is against the rule, I had not option)

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 37

Hello,

Please send me a PM (click o my name) with more information about your previous account and I will advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zaharadeen H Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
5 of 37

Hello,

I had a working upwork account with **Edited for Community Guidelines** which I accidently deleted because I could not change the paypal email address. Please I would like the account reactived. Thank you.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 37

Hi Zaharadeen,

Your account will be reopened shortly and this one will be closed as having more than one account is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
MD Golam S Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
7 of 37

Hello,
Yesterday I accidentally closed my account. I have just created this new account for seeking help. Hope you will help me out in this situation,
Thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
8 of 37

Hi MD,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Positive P Member Since: Sep 22, 2020
9 of 37

Hi,

I would like to reopen my previous account as I deleted because of low rating on my profile could you please re initiate the process of opening my previous account.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you.

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
10 of 37

Hi there,

I checked and it looks like the account you're referring to has been restored. Please try logging in to your account with either your username or email and your password. Once you're able to log in, please remember to close this new account as users are not allowed to have more than one account as per Upwork's TOS. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS