Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reopen accidentally closed account

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 39

Hi Phil,

Please send me a PM (Click on my name) with your account details so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Alla E Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
22 of 39

Hi there. Can you help me with reopen closed account? Today in night, my small brother accidentally close my account on upworl. Unfortunately I didn't have time to stop im, because I was in another room and celebrating another date with other family.

Highlighted
Goutham D Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
23 of 39

Hi, I accidentally closed my account while trying to delete my wrongly created freelancer profile. I have emailed customer service several times but received no reply. My id is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I recently created an agency profile and an accident happened on the same day. Both my freelancer and agency profile have been removed. This is a paid account. So, please try to resolve and restore it as soon as possible. I also noticed the same happening with others too. This is a serious bug in the Upwork platform. 

Kindly prioritize the issue at hand and restore my account.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
24 of 39

Hi Goutam,

I will reach out to you via PM with more details, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Parveen K Member Since: Sep 13, 2020
25 of 39

Hi, I accidently closed my freelancer account. Please help me to re-open my closed account.

I created a duplicate upwork account with same email address. please help

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
26 of 39

Hi Parveen,

I am sorry for the late response. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Ahsan A Member Since: Dec 2, 2020
27 of 39

Hi, I accidentally closed my account when trying to delete my client's account. This is my cousin's original account. The email of my accidentally closed account is **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Kindly reopen and return my account i need it badly.

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
28 of 39

Hi Muhammad,

Your freelancer account was restored as per your request. Please try logging in again and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Shiva J Member Since: Feb 9, 2020
29 of 39

Hi

I want to reopen my closed account id: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

and close my duplicate account id: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
30 of 39

Hi Shiva,

I checked your account, and it looks like the team reached out to you previously regarding your account status. Could you please send me a PM with more information regarding your request to so I can confirm with the team? Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS