Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reopen accidentally closed account

Highlighted
Rob G Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
11 of 32

**Edited for community guidelines**

I have recentely accidently deleted my own Upwork account. My user name was **Edited for community guidelines** Can you please help me restore this account?

Thanks  

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 32

Hi Rob,

The account was reinstated. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please note that it's important that you don't share your log in credentials with anybody and don't log into other users' accounts as it's a serious violation of Upwork ToS.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Azmat R Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
13 of 32

My friend has mistakenly closed his account. The confusion was he was thinking he is closing his client account only but his freelancer account is also closed. Please help us in this regards. He thought he didn't need the client account therefore he closed but he need his freelancer account.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 32

Hi Azmat,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address associated with your friend's account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shakil R Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
15 of 32

Hey,

I want to get my account reopened. I closed  my account  accidentally  few minutes  ago.

I tried sending a message but the page is throwing no access error. I was trying to contact the support team but ended up creating a new account (I know this is against the rule, I had not option)

Highlighted
Shakil R Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
16 of 32

I have recentely accidently deleted my own Upwork account. My user name was shakil345 Can you please help me restore this account?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 32

Hi Shakil,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Veselin K Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
18 of 32

Hello. 

We have a client and freelancer account. While trying to remove only the freelancer account, we removed both accounts. How can we share with you the account information ? Please help us restore our client account. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 32

Hi Veselin, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Phil G Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
20 of 32

Hi. I recently closed my account accidentally. I would like to re-activate it if possible. user: filguler 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS