Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reopen accidentally closed account

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
31 of 57

Hi Parveen,

I am sorry for the late response. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
muhammad_ahsan03
Muhammad Ahsan A Member Since: Dec 2, 2020
32 of 57

Hi, I accidentally closed my account when trying to delete my client's account. This is my cousin's original account. The email of my accidentally closed account is **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Kindly reopen and return my account i need it badly.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
33 of 57

Hi Muhammad,

Your freelancer account was restored as per your request. Please try logging in again and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
muhammad_ahsan03
Muhammad Ahsan A Member Since: Dec 2, 2020
34 of 57

Thank you so much.

jahanzaib33
Jahan Z Member Since: Jan 14, 2021
35 of 57

hello i am jahanzaib i sign up on upwork i.i as i sign up on facebook i was in learning phase my profile is rejected and i deleted it can i use same email id to create a new account now i am professional and i want to work on upwork help me please

or i should use a new gmail address

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
36 of 57

Hi Jahan,

I checked and it looks like you're still working on your profile. Once submitted, we typically take 24 hours to review your application and we will notify you via email if your application is approved or declined. If you're referring to another account please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
b389d39a
Parth G Member Since: Feb 25, 2021
37 of 57

I also want to reopen my account I closed it accidentally. I wanted to close my freelancer profile on that email id but it closed my entire account. I want my client profile to be active. Please help me out with the same.

b389d39a
38 of 57

I also want to reopen my account I closed it accidentally. I wanted to close my freelancer profile on that email id but it closed my entire account. I want my client profile to be active. Please help me out with the same.

Email Id: **Edited for community guidelines**

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
39 of 57

Thank you for reaching out to us, Parth.

Your account has been restored as per your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
b389d39a
40 of 57

I believe my Client Account is not restored. Pl check the screenshot. I am not able to post the job.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS