🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Report Freelancer - No Communication
Page options
1b4e350c
Community Member

Report Freelancer - No Communication

AGREEMENT VIOLATION

He didn't comply with the agreement.

On July 24th, the freelancer included 90 days of support. Read Below.

The Freelancer's Stated Offer.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

He is in violation of his stated proposal. His offer included 90 DAYS OF SUPPORT through November 15th.

I requested support the first week of October.

The Contract Start Date was August 15, 2019.
Contract ID: 22695430

6 REPLIES 6
wendy_writes
Community Member

Greg, I flagged your post to get a moderator's attention and input.

Just as an aside - It sounds as if this was a fixed price job.  If having your Wordpress Document Library fully up and functional was the goal, why did you release the final milestone payment prior to completion?  

Wendy, please read my note about the 90-day support the freelancer included as part of the job. I'm getting no support and being ignored. Requested support just 30 days after.

You can read the freelancer's stated proposal in his initial message to me before the project began.

See Contract ID: 22695430

Hi Greg,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. Please refer to your ticket with number 26784827, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Wendy. I appreciate your help.

The Upwork team has asked the freelancer to contact me about not providing me the support that he stated in his proposal. Unfortortuately, it appears the freelancer has blocked me from communicating with him using Upowork Messaging.

Has Upwork finished helping me?

For easy reference:
See Contract ID: 22695430

Hi Greg,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you have with your freelancer. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket with number 26784827 and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Greg,

I'm sorry about your experience with this freelancer.  Our team will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you to get in touch with the freelancer and advise on further steps.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths