🐈
» Forums » Clients » Report a USER
Page options
williambr71
Community Member

Report a USER

i FOLLOW steps to request support assistance to REPORT AN USER.

But only get the link to the COMMUNITY .

Is that correct ?

Upwork DO NOT HAVE Support agents ?

I need report a user the request WORK OFF upwork . how can I do that 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

William:
The project you linked to has already been taken off the platform, quite possibly by Upwork.

The page link may still work, but nobody can apply to that job.

If the job was reported by another user and if Upwork took it down due to ToS violations, then Upwork has undoubtedly already sanctioned the person who posted the job.

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 11.37.28 AM.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

William:
Every job posting page has a "Flag as inappropriate" link button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
You may use that to report inappropriate client users.

When you are logged in as a client, then every freelancer page has a "three dots" icon at the top of the page. Click on that and you will see the "Flag as inappropriate" tool. Use that to report a freelancer who does something inappropriate, such as asking to get paid outside of the Upwork platform.

Hey Preston , thanks per reply 

**Edited for community guidelines**     

dont have a Flag option ... at least not in my page 

William:
The project you linked to has already been taken off the platform, quite possibly by Upwork.

The page link may still work, but nobody can apply to that job.

If the job was reported by another user and if Upwork took it down due to ToS violations, then Upwork has undoubtedly already sanctioned the person who posted the job.

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 11.37.28 AM.png

Thaks you Preston...

Best regards 

Thank you for flagging this for us, William. 

As Preston confirmed, the job has already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS and action has been taken on the client account. 

Please check this help article for more information on how to use the flag option found on each job post or message to report any suspicious or inappropriate content. Also, check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths