🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Report fake freelancer
Page options
860bcff7
Community Member

Report fake freelancer

I want to report one fake freelancer on this platform.

I have attached all evidences

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Elton, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have shared this with our team for investigation and proper actions are going to be taken if this freelancer is proven to be fraudulent. You can also flag a freelancer using the flagging option found on the freelancer's profile. This sends a notification directly to Upwork, allowing us to investigate and take the appropriate measures. You can read more on this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
860bcff7
Community Member

Sorry, I have forgotten to provide profile link.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Elton,

Thank you for following up. I have shared it to the team as well. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

@  moderator Joanna Marie -

You wrote "I have shared this with our team for investigation and proper actions are going to be taken when this freelancer is proven to be fraudulent."

I believe you meant to write: " I have shared this with our team for investigation and proper actions are going to be taken IF this freelancer is proven to be fraudulent.

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for pointing that out. Yes, you are right. That was what I meant. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

@Wendy C wrote:

@  moderator Joanna Marie -

I believe you meant to write: " I have shared this with our team for investigation and proper actions are going to be taken IF this freelancer is proven to be fraudulent.

Oh come on Wendy: Give Joanna some break.  People are lax when they post on i-forums.

No, Prashant - this is not a matter of linguistics, grammar, or anything else.

IF implies further discussions and/or investigation should it be needed.

As Joanna Marie has acknowledged, her comment - prior to correction - indicated U.'s absolute belief in the guilt of the FLer ahead of time. 

off.jpg

Latest Articles
Learning Paths