cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review Timesheet and Pay Hourly Contract Problems

4ff06c16
Active

I hired  freelancer who worked one hour that I need to get paid but his logged hour will not show up on my screen.  It continues to show 'no hours logged' therefore, it will not generate an invoice.  Can someone help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Cindy, this has happened to me, too. If you don't want to wait for the freelancer to get her hours straightened out and you want to close the contract and move on because your finished working with her, you can simply pay her one hour of pay using the Pay Bonus tool.

Then you can close the contract. There will then be no way for her to bill you more. And you will have paid her the right amount,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cindy,

I checked and it doesn't look like the freelancer logged any time to the contract he has with you. He needs to either use Upwork App to track time or add manual time in order for it to show in his Work Diary and be billed to you.

Check this help article for more information and feel free to share it with the freelancer.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Cindy, this has happened to me, too. If you don't want to wait for the freelancer to get her hours straightened out and you want to close the contract and move on because your finished working with her, you can simply pay her one hour of pay using the Pay Bonus tool.

Then you can close the contract. There will then be no way for her to bill you more. And you will have paid her the right amount,

Thank you.  I will check w/them.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS