cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review and Release funds button

Ace Contributor
Juntianus J Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
1 of 4

I have just started a project with a freelancer, and the day after I got a notification of 'Review and Release fund' which I believe initiated by the freelancer. Eventually, the freelancer didn't give anything yet. So, nothing to review and whatsoever I would not release any fund which is already funded as the milsetone was activated already. I asked the freelancer why is that happened, and the freelancer responded it might be a mistake.

I was wondering what is the term and condition, or is the fund will automatically be released from the escrow by having this 'Review and release funds' for such a time of period if there is no response by the client?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Juntianus,

Yes, you have 14 days to reply to the freelancer's Milestone submission and either approve it or request changes. Please see this Help article for more information.

If the freelancer confirmed that the Milestone was submitted by mistake, make sure to click the Request Changes button in order to prevent Escrow funds from automatically being released to the freelancer 14 days after the release request was sent.

Ace Contributor
ARSALAN K Member Since: Apr 20, 2016
3 of 4

may be milestone due date issue.

like for e.g if you hire some one and you add mile stone for 1 days with diposit amount.

1 dys was over thn you get notification.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Arsalan,

Thanks for trying to help the OP but that is not how Escrow and Milestones work. Please refer to this Help article.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS