🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: SIMPLE APP DEVELOPEMENT
Page options
7c7729ba
Community Member

SIMPLE APP DEVELOPEMENT

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Mack and I have an idea for a very simple app that would change the look of the Iphone home screen. I have very little knowledge of how to create this app and get it on the app store and am looking for someone to help me out with the creation of this product.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks, 

Mack

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "My name is Mack and I have an idea for a very simple app that would change the look of the Iphone home screen. I have very little knowledge of how to create this app and get it on the app store and am looking for someone to help me out with the creation of this product."

Peter:

What you wrote in your post is EXACTLY what you need to write to get the help you need.

But you're just in the wrong place. You need to post this as a job posting on the main website:

http://www.upwork.com

If you have further questions, read the "Clients" section here:

Getting Started on Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "My name is Mack and I have an idea for a very simple app that would change the look of the Iphone home screen. I have very little knowledge of how to create this app and get it on the app store and am looking for someone to help me out with the creation of this product."

Peter:

What you wrote in your post is EXACTLY what you need to write to get the help you need.

But you're just in the wrong place. You need to post this as a job posting on the main website:

http://www.upwork.com

If you have further questions, read the "Clients" section here:

Getting Started on Upwork

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Peter, 

I would like to clarify that this is the Upwork Community, and not the place to post projects, and look for freelancers. I would recommend that you read up on the information Preston has shared, and these other client resources we have compiled to help you get started on Upwork. 

As a gentle reminder, please be mindful of the Community Guidelines when posting in the Community. If you would like us to assist you, let us know and our team will be happy to help.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths