Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUGGESTION - FEEDBACK Clients profile should be mandatory

joansands
Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
11 of 13

From looking at some lists of freelancers on Upwork, it is amazing that there are people who are making tons of money. But most of the people I have seen are not making much at all. It seems that those who are doing really well are in the minority. However, I have also noticed people who have posted a couple of years ago saying how difficult it was for them to get jobs. When you look at those profiles today, some of them are doing really well. I guess the net-net is that one just has to keep trying. Nevertheless, it would help to know more about potential clients who don't have any information shown for them. There must be some way that Upwork could "verify" them without giving away too much.

arturo73
Ace Contributor
Arturo C Member Since: Aug 30, 2018
12 of 13

Joan

I don`t know what you call a lot of money, but upwork is my primary income platform since a few years now

I agree on the fact that I needed 2 years to fully understand how to win the projects and most of my friends just tried a few offers and went away because they couldnt succeed

joansands
Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
13 of 13

Well, a lot of money is all relative. To me, it would mean more than I need just to pay my bills.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS