cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same Job Multiple Responses Desired

Christopher C Member Since: Jul 14, 2017
1 of 4

I am trying to post a job that I want 5 people to all do (and be paid individually).

Do I need to post 5 identical jobs, or 1 job with 5 freelancers desired (and if the latter, how to I set a fixed budget to pay each equally?)

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Christopher, 

You can post 1 job, and note that you need 5 freelancers for the job post. You can set a fixed-price rate, and let your freelancers know that this is the set rate for the job post which will be paid to each freelancer (and not divided among them).

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Shehan F Member Since: Aug 10, 2015
3 of 4

Hi Christopher, 

You can post one job with a fixed budget (please make sure you put 5 freelancers needed so that the freelancers will still apply for your job post even after you hire one guy/girl). Once the freelancers start sending the proposals they will be able to see your budget and will bid accordingly. Finally you can go through all the proposals and select 5 freelancers and award the jobs individually. 

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 4

Using an hourly contract for something like this is a great way to compare the quality of the many people you hire.

I have hired five people for the same job.

I understand the difference in value when it costs $300 for one person to accomplish the task, $200 for three of them to accomplish the task, and $100 for the fifth person to do it.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS