🐈
» Forums » Clients » Saved freelancers list
Page options
nadavz
Community Member

Saved freelancers list

Greetings,

My Boss has shared our company's account with me. I've created a user, and am using UpWork for the recruitment of fine freelancers.

Today, while searching for new freelancers, I've refind a search and when I found someone relevant I used the "Save" (heart) button, to contact them later on. 

So far so good, however, for some unknown reason, I am unable to view this "Saved List" when entering the "freelancers" tab.

Please advise, asap!

Nadav

Billbeez, Inc.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Imants,

Make sure to hover over the Freelancers tab and select Find Freelancers in order to navigate to the Saved Freelancers list, as shown in the screenshot below.

Find Freelancers.png

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
luckycharminc
Community Member

Hi,  we are having trouble with this also.

Freelancers saved are not available to other account users (Hiring Manager...)? Could someone explain how togive permissions to the saved frelancers list to someone on our account.

thx

Hi Mike,

A user who has hiring manager permissions for a client company should be able to click on the job post, go to the Invite Freelancers tab and view Saved Freelancers.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I would like to add my voice to the chorus and agree with the other commenters that it is not intuitive to hover over "Freelancers",  then click "Find Freelancers", then click "Saved Freelancers." 

In my opinion, "Saved Freelancers" should be immediately accessible when you click "Freelancers" in the top menu of the site.

Hilarious how hard this is to find!

Today, I had to look for a freelancer that I saved. I've been using UW since 2014, so I'm not new on the platform. It took me 10 to figure out where the list was buried.

The Saved freelancers' tab place is on the main dashboard, that displays when the client connects, not under a sub-menu.

Please Upwork, do something. And not in four years.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

Even though this thread was started a while ago, I'd like to share an update here so that you get the most recent updates on an initiative that relates to this discussion!

Many of the suggestions and feedback that's been shared here (and more!) have been implemented as a part of the new Virtual Talent Bench. Check out the Announcement and let us know what you think. We welcome your feedback about Virtual Talent Bench as we continue improving it.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths