cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screening Tools

Brian L Member Since: Apr 23, 2016
1 of 5

I recently moved to UpWork from frelancer.  One thing I suggested, which they implimented were some screening tools for the Client.  Rate the freelancers based on cost, time commitment, even gut feel BEFORE making an offer.  Just a way to filter the freelancers that bid on the project, narrowing down the pool to a select few.

Hmmm!!   Seems I found some useful tool. 

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 5

I'm not sure what you are looking for, Brian.

There are tons of screening and filtering tools on Upwork that match what you describe.

On Upwork, lients can filter freelancers based on cost, quality, time commitment (availability), length of time since most recent work (to list some of the criteria you specified), as well as many other criteria, such as geographic location, skill set, languages spoken, and a number of others.

re: "Hmmm!!   Seems I found some useful tool."

Are you saying that you have now found some of these features, after writing the first half of your post?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 5

re: "I recently moved to UpWork from freelancer."

LOL. Yes. I'm quite familiar with the site you moved from.

There are reasons why you (and so many others) made such a move.

But this Forum is not really the place for discussing that platform.

4 of 5

I found the archive button.  Even had a few reasons, which may help the site devs.

Trouble is, the 'recommended' freelancers are prominant.  Sorting is limited, I have a one or two in mind, but have to scan for them. 

5 of 5

While the 5-star rating schemes seems like a hot topic among the devs.  When reviewing freelancers for a project, that type tagging would be helpful.  Per project, just visable to the Client making the decision.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS