Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search freelancer skills with multiple criteria

Ace Contributor
Juntianus J Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
1 of 7

Hello,

How to search freelancer skills and its profile contents that match words in the search field with multiple criteria?

Using space seems like not work to me. 

Community Guru
Pablo V Member Since: Dec 16, 2014
2 of 7

What skills are you looking for?

Ace Contributor
3 of 7

Multi-objective optimization

R programming

Particle swarm

Python

So basically the combination of all of those

Community Leader
Saiful I Member Since: Aug 22, 2015
4 of 7

Use Advance search for getting best result based on query.

~ Saiful, Upwork Freelancer
Be honest, works will looking for you.
Community Guru
5 of 7

Nothing useful with Swarm, Pareto, PSO or Multiobjective. Lots of freelancers claiming to be skilled in both R and Python.

We need more terms to narrow the list.

Ace Contributor
6 of 7

Perhaps freelancer didn't put particular area of their expertise in their profile, which I believe they will be missing opportunity not to be caught by search features.

Community Guru
7 of 7

It seems so, yes.

At this moment I have found 17 pages of freelancers claiming to have R and Python skills so somebody could know how to do what you want probably; Is just a question of keep trying. Not me Smiley Very Happy, I'm not expert in PSO or multiobjective and my Python is basic (I can call myself an R expert or "sort of" without blushing at least) but If you can suggest other common term grouping those techniques, the name of a software of choice, a desired country or language or a desired rate interval I'll try to refine the query for you.

To be honest, the fact is that I should thank you for asking this question. Is an interesting problem and I'm learning a lot about how to move faster and better in Upwork while trying to solve it. (More 'superpowers' to me, yeah, never enough Smiley Wink).

So if you want to provide more context, there is still a reasonable pool of eligible candidates.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS